Customer File Requirements
Original Files MUST meet the following requirements
File types requirements:
Image Size Requirements:
1. DO NOT ENLARGE THE ORIGINAL FILE TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.
2. The bigger the file the better the image quality.
3. High resolution pictures certainly work the best.
4. Photo taken above 8 mega pixel camera works best.
5. We recommend at least 3000 pixels x3000 pixels at 300dpi photo resolution.
PLEASE NOTE: Just because a file meets our minimum requirements, does not mean it will print well. We check and inspect all potential files for quality.
Please contact us for further assistance.
Checking Image Quality:
1. Right click your image and select "Properties". 2. Select "Details" tab to check the image quality.
1. Right click image and select "Open With" - "Preview". 2. Select "Tools" - "Show Inspector" tab to
check the image quality.